Monday 2 January 2012

Recap of #26in2011

I somehow read many more than my #26in2011 challenge. In case you weren't aware, at the start of January 2011, several people that I follow on twitter had decided to take up the challenge to read 26 books in the year. that would be an average of a book every two weeks. I had a lot of challenges against me, but my lust for reading and getting lost in a book was too powerful. I read over my 26 books in the summer. I tried doing a review of as many books as possible at the start of the year but then time got lost on me. And since we've started 2012, I figured I should take the opportunity to put all of them together in one list. A history of my book loving for a whole year.
  • 41. The Walk - Richard Paul Evans
  • 40. Any Man of Mine - Rachel Gibson
  • 39, Tamed by a Laird - Amanda Scott
  • 38. The Perfect Man - Sheila O'Flanagan
  • 37. Book of the Dead - Patricia Cornwell
  • 36. It Happened at Christmas - Penny Jordan, Helen Brooks & Carol Wood
  • 35. Now & Then - Robert B. Parker
  • 34. A Risk Worth Taking - Robin Pilcher
  • 33. That Perfect Someone-Johanna Lindsey
  • 32. Ya-Yas in Bloom - Rebecca Wells
  • 31. The Cookie Club - Ann Pearlman
  • 30. Straight Up - Deirdre Martin
  • 29. The Pledge - Rob Kean
  • 28. Lake News - Barbara Delinsky
  • 27. Pink Slip - Rita Ciresi
  • 26. Eat Pray Love - Elizabeth Gilbert
  • 25. Outlander - Diana Gabaldon
  • 24. The Overnight Socialite - Bridie Clark
  • 23. Kings Daughter - Christie Dickason
  • 22. Shadowy Horses - Susanna Kearsley
  • 21. Maiden of Inverness - Arnette Lamb
  • 20. Highland Barbarian - Hannah Howell
  • 19. The Devil's Queen: A Novel of Catherine de Medici - Jeanne Kalogridis
  • 18. The Castaways - Elin Hilderbrand
  • 17. The Pact: A Love Story - Jodi Picoult
  • 16. Trespass - Valerie Martin
  • 15. Carolina Isle - Jude Deveraux
  • 14. The Fabric of Sin - Phil Rickman
  • 13. The Third Circle - Amanda Quick
  • 12. Gardens of Delight - Erica James
  • 11. Deeply Desperately - Heather Webber
  • 10. Heartless - Alison Gaylin
  • 09. The Secret - Julie Garwood
  • 08. Hope in a Jar - Beth Harbison
  • 07. Bitch Posse - Martha O'Connor
  • 06. Found Wanting - Robert Goddard
  • 05. Shadow Music - Julie Garwood
  • 04. Winter Solstice - Rosamunde Pilcher
  • 03. The Book of Lies - Brad Meltzer
  • 02. The White Queen - Philippa Gregory
  • 01. Ransom - Julie Garwood

No comments:

Site Meter